The Jet Phaser contains six modes, with two labeled "PHASE" and four labeled "JET". The two PHASE modes produce traditional phasing effects, with the first having moderate modulation depth for more subtle sounds, and the second having increased depth for more exaggerated results.
However, the similarities to normal phase pedals end there. The four JET modes engage the "jet" (or fuzz) effect, and that's when things get seriously fun!
There are four fuzz/phase combinations:
- Bright fuzz/shallow phase
- Bright fuzz/deep phase
- Dark fuzz/shallow phase
- Dark fuzz/deep phase
When the JET modes are active, the pedal's output level is controlled by the JET LEVEL knob. This enables you to set up the JET modes as a boost, if desired—which could be perfect for solos!
- FAITHFUL RECREATION OF THE ORIGINAL “JET” PHASE CIRCUIT
- USES PREMIUM COMPONENTS THROUGHOUT, INCLUDING CARBON FILM RESISTORS AND FILM CAPACITORS
- TRUE BYPASS OPERATION
- SIX MODES: JET (1–4), PHASE (1–2)
- EFFECT/NORMAL AND FAST/SLOW FOOT SWITCHES
- JET LEVEL, MODE, RESONANCE, AND SLOW RATE KNOBS
- GRADUAL RATE CHANGE WHEN FAST/SLOW SWITCH IS PRESSED, SIMULATING A ROTARY CAB
- 1/4" INPUT (INST) AND OUTPUT (AMP) JACKS
- DC ADAPTER/BATTERY SWITCH
- RUGGED STEEL CHASSIS WITH ATTRACTIVE WOODEN SIDE PANELS
- POWERED BY TWO 9V BATTERIES OR 18V DC ADAPTER (INCLUDED)
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 9MA
- WIDTH: 10.25"
- DEPTH: 6.5"
- HEIGHT: 2.25"
- WEIGHT: 4.6 LBS