ECG23 Chromes Flat Wound, Extra Light, 10-48
ECG23 is D'Addario's lightest gauge of flatwound strings. Chromes' smooth feel and warm, mellow tone is ideal for traditional jazz, rockabilly twang, R&B and some pop/rock styles.
Wound with flattened stainless steel ribbon wire, then polished to unparalleled smoothness, it's no wonder that XL Chromes are the world's most popular flatwound strings.
- D'Addario's lightest gauge of flatwounds delivers smooth feel and warm, mellow tone with minimum tension
- Ribbon wound and polished for ultra-smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .014, Stainless Steel Flat Wound .020, .028, .038, .048