CatLABS X FILM ISO 100 Color Negative 35mm Film x 36 exp.
CatLABS X FILM 100 is a color negative film with great sharpness, soft tones, and a warm color palate. This film stands out with a mix of good contrast, unique tonality, and distinctive grain.
This film is designed for the C-41 process, but can be cross-processed in E-6 chemicals to make a positive film with color shifts and contrast changes.
CatLABS X FILM 100 Color is balanced for daylight, but is great for low light and long exposure situations. Color balance seems almost neutral on exposures longer than 10 seconds and works well with a variety of light sources.
- C-41 standard process
- E-6 cross-process(intense contrast and color shifts)
- Designed for a wide range of shooting conditions
- Exceptional fine-grain in almost all conditions
- Increased contrast in otherwise flat scenes
- Produces unique deep and warm tones with soft and pleasing rendition
- Wide exposure latitude under various lighting conditions
- Daylight balanced
- Negative dries fast and flat for easy scanning