Korg Volca Bass Analogue Bass Machine
Free Shipping $35+
Free Shipping $35+
Free domestic shipping on orders $35 and over.
International shipping and rates are available at checkout.
Orders can be picked up locally in Philadelphia. Contact us for pickup time questions.
Powerful, analog bass synthesizer with an Electribe-style sequencer for looping creative bass lines.
From subtly detuned warmth to aggressive acid, the volca Bass takes true analogue bass sequencing to a new level. Instant editing via the intuitive user interface lets you cut/mix/slice your loops on the fly to create powerful build-ups that will transform your dance track. The volca Bass is equipped with three analogue oscillators to create thick, huge bass lines and a low-pass filter with resonance that's specially tuned for classic squelches and screams. Sync In and Out allows clock sync of multiple instruments from the volca Series as well as Korg's Monotribe.
- Keyboard: Multi touch Keyboard / step key
- Synthesizer Type: Analog synthesis
- Structure: 3VCO, 1VCF, 1VCA, 1LFO, 1EG
- VCO Wave: Saw, Square
- VCF: Cutoff, Peak, EG Int
- VCF Type: Low Pass Filter, 12 db/oct
- VCA: EG on/of, Sustain on/off
- LFO: Rate, Int, Target (Amp, Pitch, Cutoff), Wave (Triangle, Square）
- EG: Attack, Decay/Release,Sequencer
- Sequencer - Number of parts: 3
- Sequencer - Number of Steps: 16
- Sequencer - Number of Recording Patterns: 8
- Audio Output: Headphones (3.5mm stereo mini jack)
- Sync In (3.5mm monaural mini jack, Maximum input level: 20V)
- Sync Out (3.5mm monaural mini jack, Maximum Output level: 5V)
- MIDI: In
- Battery Life: Approximately 10 hours (using alkaline batteries)
- Power supply: AA alkaline battery ×6; AA nickel-metal hydride battery ×6; AC adapter “KA-350” (optional)
- Options: AC adapter “KA-350” (not included)
- Dimensions: (W) 193 × (D) 115 × (H) 46 mm / (W) 7.61 x (D) 4.54 x (H) 1.82 inches
- Weight: 370 g / 0.82 lbs (Excluding batteries)
- AA alkaline battery ×6 (for verifying operation)