The Nu:Tekt NTS-1 digital KIT is a unique, flexible, and easy DIY synthesizer that you can easily assemble yourself (tool included), without any soldering.
The first of its kind from KORG’s DIY-focused Nu:Tekt brand, NTS-1 packs a powerful synth and multi-effects engine into a compact and highly portable form factor. Its DIY nature means it’s also very customizable. Explore the possibilities!
NTS-1 is also completely compatible with the logue-SDK*, making it possible to create custom oscillators and effects or upload any of the content available for minilogue xd and prologue.
- Keyboard - Ribbon keyboard
- Sound Generation - 1 Digital Oscillator, 1 Multimode filter, 1 EG, 3 LFO
- Effects - MOD (CHORUS, ENSEMBLE, PHASER, FLANGER), DELAY, REVERB
- Input/output jacks
- Headphone jack (3.5mm stereo mini phone jack), AUDIO IN jack (3.5mm stereo mini-phone jack), SYNC IN jack (3.5 mm stereo mini-phone jack, 20V maximum input level), SYNC OUT jack (3.5 mm stereo mini-phone jack, 5V output level), MIDI IN connector (3.5 mm stereo mini-phone jack) connector, USB port (micro B type)
- Power supply - USB bus power mode, Current consumption: 500 mA or less
- Dimensions (W x D x H) - 129 mm x 78 mm x 39 mm / 5.08” x 3.07” x 1.54”
- Weight - 124 g / 4.37 oz
- Included items - USB cable, Owner’s manual, Screwdriver