Audio-Technica BP892XCW MicroSet Omnidirectional Condenser Headworn Wireless Microphone
The BP892xcW Omnidirectional Condenser Headworn Wireless Microphone is designed to provide intelligible natural audio for stage and television talent, lecturers, and worship leaders. The microphone includes the BPCB-cW detachable, field-replaceable 1.4 m (55") cable terminated with a locking 4-pin connector for use with Audio-Technica cW-style wireless body-pack transmitters. Other detachable cables with a variety of output terminations are available separately.
The BP892xcW includes AT8440 cable clip, AT8464x dual-ear adapter kit, AT8157 windscreen, AT8171 windscreen, two AT8156 element covers, a moisture guard, and a carrying case.
- Subminiature omnidirectional condenser capsule offers extremely intelligible, natural vocal reproduction
- Inconspicuous, lightweight headset with capsule diameter of just 2.6 mm is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Ergonomic under-ear design—the flexible, lightweight, contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit even for those wearing glasses
- BPCB-cW detachable, field-replaceable 1.4 m (55") cable terminated with a locking 4-pin connector for use with Audio-Technica cW-style wireless body-pack transmitters
- Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
- Comes with the AT8464x Dual-Ear Adapter Kit that converts the single-ear MicroSet to a unit that’s worn on both ears for maximum stability and comfort. Constructed of hypoallergenic materials