Perfect record player for collecting samples, DJing and listening!
The AT-LP140XP fully manual professional DJ turntable features a high-torque direct-drive motor and anti-resonant, mass-damped, die-cast aluminum platter to ensure stable, on-axis rotation at 33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPM. It is equipped with an S-shaped tonearm with height adjustment, adjustable tracking force (counterweight) and adjustable dynamic anti-skate control.
Audio-Technica AT-LP140XP Turntable Features:
- Direct-drive, high-torque servo motor supplies ultra-responsive starts when you hit the Start/Stop button
- S-shaped tonearm with a hydraulically damped lift control, height adjustment, and lockable rest ensures balanced operation
- Speed stabilization and an adjustable dynamic anti-skate control ensure consistent playback
- Durable die-cast platter is mass-damped to lessen ringing, unwanted vibrations, and low-frequency coloration
- AT-HS6 universal 1/2”-mount headshell, AT-XP3 DJ cartridge, and 0.6-mil conical bonded stylus unleash brutal bass and aggressive mids
- Stroboscopic platter makes dialing in the turntable’s rotational speed effortless
- Forward and reverse operation offer new possibilities for creative performance
- Variable pitch control with a quartz speed lock makes beat-matching dead simple
- Pop-up stylus target light makes cueing in low light a breeze
- 33/45/78 RPM speeds for maximum compatibility
- Includes a detachable RCA output cable, power cable, 45 RPM adapter, counterweight, felt mat, and removable hinged dust cover