Arturia KeyStep Pro Main Features
- Powerful performance controls
- Comprehensive connectivity for hardware or software
- Control hardware, software and your DAW at the same time
- Robust and reliable chassis
Powerful Performance ControlsThe KeyStep Pro’s inspiring performance features include an array of intuitive controls. There’s also instant real-time recording for creating on the fly. It offers a multi-mode arpeggiator, randomness and easy chord mode. Plus, it features the same touch-sensitive looper/roller strip as Arturia’s BeatStep Pro and DrumBrute. The looper/roller strip lets you throw in fills and breaks, adding an unpredictable edge and energy into your performances.
Jaw-Dropping ConnectivityWith a wealth of connectivity, the Arturia KeyStep Pro can serve as the centerpiece of your stage or studio setup. You can connect KeyStep Pro to traditional acoustic instruments, modular gear, vintage synths and virtually any other music-making hardware or software. The I/O includes four CV, Gate and Mod outputs, eight dedicated drum Gate outputs, Clocks, MIDI in, a pair of MIDI outs and a metronome output. Its sustain input lets you get expressive with your performance. Plus, its USB connection offers convenient bus-power and DAW or soft-synth control.
Simultaneous Hardware, Software and DAW ControlIf you mainly work in the box, the KeyStep Pro will elevate your creative workflow with instant tactile control. Simply sync it with your software studio to effortlessly sequence and arpeggiate your virtual instruments. Switch the KeyStep Pro to the dedicated Control mode to take command of parameters in your favorite synths and effects for hands-on tweaking.
Road-Ready ConstructionThough compact enough for the bedroom or mobile producer, Arturia designed the KeyStep Pro to withstand heavy stage use by touring artists and countless sessions in top studios. The rigid metal baseplate offers a stable, weighted feel without making it a burden to carry. Its slim 37-note keybed has the same satisfying action as the original KeyStep but with an extended range. The KeyStep Pro’s rubberized knobs are wobble-free so they don’t slip at a crucial point in your performance. The crisp OLED displays and LED-illuminated controls are clear and vibrant, so you can read them in dark rooms or under bright stage lights.
- 37 keys with aftertouch
- LEDs to help you quickly see your sequence and content at a glance.
- Encoders with LED rings to edit note information on the fly
- Tempo, Swing, Project editing controllers
- Step edit buttons
- Metronome with speaker that lets you reference sync with other gear
- Crisp OLED Screen
- Track Controls
- Touch Strip
- Chord mode
- Configurable outputs CV, Gate, and Mod outputs,which can be freely routed for polyphonic CV output.
- 8 Drum gate outputs :Dedicated outputs for the “Drum Mode”, letting you control multiple modules.
- Clock: Keep in sync with In and Out, and Reset out for Eurorack sequencers.
- MIDI :Control any hardware or software with 1 MIDI in, and 2 MIDI outputs.
- Metronome output :A dedicated audio click output, listen on a mixer, control another module, or send to a drummer!
- Sustain input