Philadelphia Music Lessons
Learn guitar, piano, synthesizers, recording and more in our South Street, Philadelphia music store.
Lessons are on the second floor of the building and are one on one with our music teachers.
• Lesson time is only reserved after payment.
• Ages 7 and up. We have an about an equal number of adult and child students.
• Your teacher will contact you to schedule once lesson(s) are purchased.
• You can inquire about an available time by texting 267-507-4350 or contacting us via bridgesetsound.com.
• All lessons are one-on-one.
• No lessons will be held on Labor Day, Memorial Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year Day, and July 4.
• Lessons are 30-minutes or 60-minutes.
• Payments for lessons are not refundable. Value may be used as store credit.
• No-shows and cancellations within 24 hours forfeit their lesson credit.
• No lesson discounts are available.
• These prices are subject to change.
Please keep in mind that most of our lessons are scheduled back-to-back. Under any circumstances, arriving late at your lesson will not get you the full lesson time. If you are more than 15 minutes late, your lesson may not be taught and you will lose your paid credit.
Our teachers always come ready to teach and we expect our students come ready to learn. Since lessons are private, they can be customized to your personal goals. Keep your expectations realistic. Mastering an instrument does not happen overnight.
Remember: Practice makes perfect. It is important that you practice and complete the given homework before your next lesson. Failing to do so will slow your progress.
To parents and/or guardians with children who need to be picked up after their lessons, please be punctual. Most of our lessons are booked back-to-back and some days, all of our lesson rooms are completely occupied.
We are excited to create music with you and thank you for your cooperation with our policies!