Shure MVI/A-LTG MVI Digital Audio Interface
Digital audio interface connects a professional XLR microphone or 1/4" instrument output to a computer or mobile device. Features include 5 DSP preset modes for EQ, compression, limiter settings, gain control, mute, and volume, and phantom power.
- Rugged all-metal construction: Tested to withstand the rigors of recording on the go, bumps & bruises included.
- Plug in your mic or instrument: Combo jack accommodates any XLR microphone or 1/4" instrument with great sounding Class A preamp.
- Fine-tuning at your fingertips: Easily adjust gain, mute, headphone volume, and DSP preset modes in real time.
- Listen in real time: Monitor your performance with headphones while you record.
- MFi Certified: Yes
- DSP Modes (Presets): Speech / Singing / Acoustic / Loud / Flat
- Transducer Type: Electret Condenser (1" / 25 mm)
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (Cardioid)
- Bit Depth / Sample Rate: Up to 24 Bit / 48 kHz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Adjustable Gain Range: 0 to +36 dB
- Sensitivity: -39 dBFS / Pa at 1 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 130 dB SPL
- Headphone Output: 3.5 mm (1/8")
- Power Requirements: Powered Through USB or Lightning Connector
- Microphone Mute: Yes
- Mounting Stand: Built-In
- Stand Adapter: 5/8", 27-Thread (Standard Microphone Stand Mount)
- Housing: All-Metal Construction
- Net Weight: 574.7 g (20.27 oz)
- Dimensions (H × W × D): 128 mm × 86 mm × 70 mm
- Cable: Includes MicroB-to-USB Cable and MicroB-to-Lightning Cable