Shure MVI/A-LTG MVI Digital Audio Interface
iOS 7 USB DIGITAL AUDIO INTERFACE
With both iOS and USB connectivity, the versatile MVi digital audio interface offers content creators professional-quality audio recording in the studio and on the go. Plug it in and get to work right away, take advantage of five onboard DSP recording presets to quickly dial in the right sound for your project, or dive even deeper with the free ShurePlus™ MOTIV™ iOS app for enhanced recording, editing, and sharing. A combination microphone/instrument input and zero-latency headphone connector housed in rugged, all-metal construction delivers great-sounding recordings, time after time.
- Rugged all-metal construction: Tested to withstand the rigors of recording on the go, bumps & bruises included.
- Plug in your mic or instrument: Combo jack accommodates any XLR microphone or 1/4" instrument with great sounding Class A preamp.
- Fine-tuning at your fingertips: Easily adjust gain, mute, headphone volume, and DSP preset modes in real time.
- Listen in real time: Monitor your performance with headphones while you record.
- MFi Certified: Yes
- DSP Modes (Presets): Speech / Singing / Acoustic / Loud / Flat
- Transducer Type: Electret Condenser (1" / 25 mm)
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (Cardioid)
- Bit Depth / Sample Rate: Up to 24 Bit / 48 kHz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Adjustable Gain Range: 0 to +36 dB
- Sensitivity: -39 dBFS / Pa at 1 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 130 dB SPL
- Headphone Output: 3.5 mm (1/8")
- Power Requirements: Powered Through USB or Lightning Connector
- Microphone Mute: Yes
- Mounting Stand: Built-In
- Stand Adapter: 5/8", 27-Thread (Standard Microphone Stand Mount)
- Housing: All-Metal Construction
- Net Weight: 574.7 g (20.27 oz)
- Dimensions (H × W × D): 128 mm × 86 mm × 70 mm
- Cable: Includes MicroB-to-USB Cable and MicroB-to-Lightning Cable