Made in LaPatrie Quebec, Canada and inspired by the dulcimer, the Seagull Merlin is a very portable & compact 4-string diatonic acoustic instrument that is simply fun to play and very hard to put down!
The Merlin was designed to introduce & stimulate people of all ages (some of whom may not necessarily be players) to the joy of creating & playing music.
Small in stature. Big in fun!
- Nut Width : 1.280"
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Body : Rock maple, string-through body.
- Neck : Rock maple, drive-through neck design.
- Bridge : Tusq® by Graphtech.
- Saddle : Compensated Tusq® by Graphtech
- Finish : Satin oil finish