Inspired by the dulcimer, the Seagull Merlin is a portable 4-string diatonic acoustic instrument that's just simply fun to play and hard to put down!
The Seagull Merlin Natural Mahogany SG features a solid Mahogany top with a 'mustache' style Tusq bridge, compensated saddle, 3-piece rock maple body with drive-through neck design and tune-up with vintage style open-geared tuners.
- Nut Width : 1.280"
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Body : Rock maple, string-through body.
- Neck : Rock maple, drive-through neck design.
- Bridge : Tusq® by Graphtech
- Saddle : Compensated Tusq® by Graphtech
- Finish : Satin oil finish