An uncomplicated, straightforward design, compact size, and easy connectivity made the first-generation microKEY series a bestseller. Our second-generation microKEY lineup retains those attributes and adds iPad and iPhone support*, plus a damper pedal jack for improved playability.
In all, the microKEY series has evolved to become even more convenient and versatile, making it an ideal choice for first-time and more established players alike. Whether you're producing in the studio, or creating on the go, the microKEY will give you exactly what you need - and nothing you don't.
- Keyboard: Natural Touch mini-keyboard: 49
- Controllers: Pitch bend wheel, Modulation wheel, Octave Shift buttons
- Octave Shift: -3 – +3
- Connections: Assignable switch jack, USB Type B (x1)
- Power Supply: USB bus power
- Power Consumption: Less than 100mA
- Dimensions: microKEY-49: (W) 709 x (D) 139 x (H) 54 mm/ (W) 27.91" x (D) 5.47" x (H) 2.13"
- Weight: microKEY-49: 1.4 kg / 2.21 lbs.
- Included Items: USB cable, KORG Software Bundle code
- System Requirements: Windows, Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 or Later (32bit/64bit), Mac OS, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion or later, iOS, iOS8 or later.