Korg microKEY Air 49-key Bluetooth MIDI Controller
The microKEY Air supports Bluetooth Smart “Apple Bluetooth Low Energy MIDI”. You can easily connect wirelessly to iPad/iPhone music apps such as KORG Gadget, KORG Module, and GarageBand, as well as any MIDI-capable music production software on your Mac or Windows. Painstaking tuning of the Bluetooth capabilities means high stability and low latency, no strings – or wires – attached.
- Natural Touch mini-keyboard: 49
- Controllers: Pitch bend wheel, Modulation wheel, Octave Shift button
- Octave Shift: -3 – +3
- Connections: Assignable switch jack, USB Type B (x1)
- Wireless Type: Bluetooth Low Energy (Apple Bluetooth Low Energy MIDI specification compliant)
- Power Supply: Two AA batteries (when connected wirelessly; use alkaline or nickel-metal hydride batteries), USB bus power (when connected via USB)
- Power Consumption: Less than 100mA
- Battery Life: Approximately 30 hours (use alkaline batteries)
- Dimensions: (W) 709 x (D) 139 x (H) 54 mm/ (W) 27.91" x (D) 5.47" x (H) 2.13"
- Weight (without batteries): 1.4 kg / 2.21 lbs.
- Included Items: USB cable, KORG Software Bundle code
- Required Wireless Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, iOS
- Required USB Operating Systems: Windows 7 SP1 or later, MacOS 10.8 Mountain Lion or later, iOS8 or later